"MLA 9 Simplified: Easy Way Guide to MLA Handbook" is specifically designed for students and professional writers to quickly learn updated MLA Style in a convenient and easy way.
With this guide, you will be able to format your paper according to the MLA style right away thanks to its easy-to-navigate structure and step-by-step guidelines on setting up research papers in MLA format.
Updated for the MLA 9th Edition Handbook, this guide offers general guidelines and multiple examples that allow writers:
- to cite most types of sources;
- to format title pages, running head, headings, lists, etc.;
- to learn more about in-text citations, quoting, paraphrasing;
- to create Works Cited list in MLA format; to use footnotes and endnotes;
- to format tables, figures, and examples, etc.
Includes MLA-formatted Sample Paper.