Cultivate your writing within the pages of this inviting journal!
- 160 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for notes, sketches, favorite quotations, and personal reflections.
- Smooth-finish acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Cover design depicts a variety of succulent plants in decorative containers, in greens, blues, grays, and coral.
- Touches of gold foil add gleaming detail.
- Raised embossing lends texture and dimension.
- A deep lime-colored elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Lime-green interior endsheets complement the design.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, mementos, and more.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal measures 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
WATERCOLOR SUCCULENTS JOURNAL